Sudonggwan, Hanam — sundae-guk ₩11,000, assorted suyuk ₩38,000, buckwheat noodles ₩11,000 | koreaplate.com
Sudonggwan, Hanam — the boiled pork and sundae platter steaming at the table
Full note with photos, map link and the Korean name card → https://koreaplate.com/notes/2026-10-07-sudonggwan-hanam/
I visited Sudonggwan (수동관) in Hanam on 7 October 2026, its opening day, and ordered sundae-guk (Korean blood-sausage soup with rice), an assorted suyuk platter of boiled pork, buckwheat noodles and a jeon. The menu prices I recorded were ₩11,000, ₩38,000 and ₩11,000; I did not record the price of the jeon. Ordering and payment go through a table tablet before the food comes, so bring a card.
Full note with photos, map link and the Korean name card: https://koreaplate.com/notes/2026-10-07-sudonggwan-hanam/
Where
Sudonggwan (수동관), Hanam, Gyeonggi-do — visited 7 October 2026, the day it opened. I have not confirmed the exact street address here; search the name on the map below.

What we ordered
Sundae-guk (순대국) ₩11,000; assorted suyuk (모듬수육) ₩38,000; buckwheat noodles (메밀국수) ₩11,000; jeon (전), price not recorded.

What it cost
These are menu-item prices recorded on this visit, not a bill total or a per-person cost.

What a restaurant owner notices
It was opening day and the room was full. Orders and payment both went through the table-order tablet, before the food arrived.
Tip for first-timers
You order and pay up front on the table tablet, so you will need a card.
The moment I remember
In my video the platter of boiled pork and sundae steams at the table, a bowl of sundae-guk is lifted with a ladle, and in the open kitchen big pots of pork are boiling while sundae is sliced on a board. My photos show the steaming platter, the sundae-guk, a plate of sliced sundae and the buckwheat noodles.
On the day (only on this blog)
My video opens on the steaming platter of boiled pork and sundae at the table, then the sundae-guk and the open kitchen where pork boils in big pots. The photos add the sliced sundae and the buckwheat noodles.
Planning your visit
Bring a card: you order and pay on the table tablet first. Prices are menu-item prices from 7 October 2026, opening day, and may change; search 수동관 하남 on Google Maps for the location.
Before you go: questions visitors ask
Where is it exactly?
Sudonggwan in Hanam, Gyeonggi-do. I have not confirmed the street address in this note; search 수동관 하남 on Google Maps.
Do I need a card?
Yes. You order and pay first on the table-order tablet.
koreaplate.com — restaurants in Korea, visited and written up by a Seoul restaurant owner. https://koreaplate.com/notes/2026-10-07-sudonggwan-hanam/ · https://koreaplate.com

Comments
Post a Comment