Unagi no Naruse, Bangkok: charcoal-grilled unagi don from ฿420 (Bangkok Restaurant Owner Eats #1) | koreaplate.com

Watch the Short → https://youtube.com/shorts/hDc46WsAKl8

Unagi no Naruse (鰻の成瀬) is a Japanese unagi-don chain, and this is its shop in Bangkok. I filmed it in September 2026.

What the menu board says

  • Small — half an eel on rice: ฿420
  • Medium — three-quarters of an eel: ฿610
  • Large — a whole eel: ฿790

The eel goes over a charcoal grill, gets glazed with sauce and is laid on rice in a bowl. On the door: lunch 11:00–15:00, dinner 17:00–21:30, last order 21:00.

Before you go

  • The shop closes between lunch and dinner (15:00–17:00 on the door), so check the time before you head over.
  • Prices and hours are from the menu board and door sign I filmed in September 2026; they can change.

This is episode 1 of Bangkok Restaurant Owner Eats: I run four restaurants in Gangnam, Seoul, and these are the places I eat when I travel. Nobody paid for this post.

My guide to 141 restaurants in Korea, in 7 languages — prices, hours and what to order → https://koreaplate.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haehwaro, Bangi-dong Seoul — gỏi cá thập cẩm ₩37,000, tôm nướng ₩42,000 | koreaplate.com

혼마찌 논현 — 사장님 혼자 내는 참치 세트, 1인 ₩55,000 | koreaplate.com

Haehwaok Sinnonhyeon: Open 24 Hours During Chuseok 2026